Reviews/posts about daily life and modern entertainment; movies, games, books, and more.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Die-Hard Pokemon Fan

Well, I thought that I would kick things off by explaining the different descriptions I listed in my previous post. Today is about Die-Hard Pokemon Fan. For many years I have followed Pokemon in some form or fashion; previously through the Television show, now mostly through the video game series. Currently, I own all but one of the Nintendo DS Pokemon games (Pokemon ranger) and I'm also involved in various aspects of these games. I have played two Nuzlockes so far, a FireRed that failed and a Black 2 that I did manage to complete. I recently started a Black Nuzlocke, and things are going well.
I am also involved in cheating and hacking (creating your own Pokemon game/playing others') though never in conjunction with the Nuzlockes. When I finish my current Nuzlocke, I intend to play through HeartGold, Diamond and Pearl Nuzlockes.

Well, if any of you viewers have any thoughts that you would like to share, please feel free to comment.
Argent Out

No comments:

Post a Comment