Reviews/posts about daily life and modern entertainment; movies, games, books, and more.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Book-Devourer Extraoardinare

I have always loved to read books; once I learned how, I never really stopped. :) I particularly enjoy science-fiction/fantasy novels; my absolute favorite author is Brandon Sanderson. For those of you who have never heard of him, he is the man who finished an epic series written by Robert Jordan (The Wheel of Time) when he passed away, and has written a large number of other books of varying sizes (between 100 and 1000 pages). I highly suggest you visit his website and download his free book titled Warbreaker and sample his writing; then go buy his other books! His website is www.brandonsanderson.com. Check it out for yourself!

Argent Out

No comments:

Post a Comment