Reviews/posts about daily life and modern entertainment; movies, games, books, and more.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Clean Movie Follower

Hey all! Some of you may be wondering what 'Clean Movie Follower means'; let me explain!
I have always loved watching movies, and recent years have amplified this love. The clean part means that, per my Mormon values, I only watch movies that are appropriate; no rated R, and PG-13 have to be screened before watching ( I use www.commonsensemedia.org to check how much/little junk is in it), and I always have to be careful, just in case. Movies can be great entertainment, and lots of fun for the family, but, as a favorite book character says; "Too many of us take great pains with what we ingest through our mouths, and far less with what we partake of through our ears and eyes." -Shallan, The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. 

Argent Out

No comments:

Post a Comment